Mucopolysaccharides play a significant role:
- In the structural integrity of cartilage, bone, and elastic tissue, like skin and membranes.
- In modulating the rheology (viscosity) of bodily fluids.
- Normalizing the bio-exchange of electrolytes, oxygen, and nutrients between the capillaries and discrete cells.
- Contains Marine mucopolysaccharides Chondroitin Sulfates and ionized collagens.
- Multi-vitamins: (A, B complex, D & E).
- Multi-minerals and trace elements from the Sea.
- High-quality proteins (19 essential amino-acids).
- En’Zaq Mussel Omega-3 Polyunsaturated marine lipids.