Joint EZE Pack is an ingenious combination of two products viz. “Ortho Joint” and “ Omega Joint” which helps in the management of Arthritis and the pain associated with its, this effectiveness chiefly pertains to its scientifically validated ingredient Green Lipped Mussel Extract.
Recommended Plan for taking Joint Eze Pack
First 45-Days (Three Boxes of 60 caps)
The administration of Joint Eze for 45 days is as recommended below:
Recommended dosage: 4 capsules daily
– With breakfast, take one capsule each from Ortho Joint and Omega Joint
– With Dinner, repeat the exact dosage as with breakfast.
NOTE: For best results, regularity in taking the recommended dosages is imperative.
For sustained relief from pain, you must take the next 45 days plan after 2 months of finishing 1st 45 days plan.
The third and last step of 45 days plan is to ensure a long term relief from pain. Hopefully, after completing this step you will not require expensive (nearly Rs 5 lakhs) and painful process of joint surgery.
Features of Joint EZE Pack:
Joint Eze Pack is an ingenious combination of two products viz. “Ortho Joint” and “Omega Joint” which helps in the management of Arthritis and the pain associated with its, this effectiveness chiefly pertains to its scientifically validated ingredient Green Lipped Mussel Extract.
Key Benefits of Joint EZE Pack:
- Helps in the reduction of Joint Inflammation without any side effects.
- Relieves persistent pain.
- GAG’S (Glycoamino Glycans from GLM improves Joint lubrication.
- Restores worn out cartilages.
ETA in GLM is scientifically validated for its anti-inflammatory effect.
- Restores level of depleted synovial fluid.
Why Joint EZE Pack is a wholistic management for Arthritis?
Joint EZE Pack has dual effect i.e anti-inflammatory and chondroprotective and that too without giving any side effects.
Joint EZE Pack Contains Following Ingredients:
- Enzaq GLM- A Source of ETA and GAG.
- Boswellia Extract- A potent anti-inflammatory ingredient.
- Bromelain- A source of anti-inflammatory enzyme used as an additive.
- Omega -3 – A fatty acid to supplement the balance between omeg-6 to avert inflammatory agents.